Thursday, June 6, 2013

June has started

Yet another month has started.
It seems that summer is gradually here.
Along with June there will be Dolliverse in few weeks time!~
 
Other things have taken my time lately, but some work has been done.
Firstly, I took my tinies out to a japanese garden to have some nice pictures of some Tsukifly dresses.
Mai (DD-Anne March Hare) displaying one of the longer tiny dresses.
She herself may be up for sale as a DD-Anne fullset as well.

Enne (Soom R.Picro) displaying one of the shorter tiny dresses.
She will be offered for sale at Dolliverse as well.
Sewing has taken direction from tiny dresses towards SD sized skirts. Here are few new ones. Good for making Mix&Match. I cannot wait to test how they display hanging in the rack.
My plans to make some shirts has been postponed until further notice..
Mai displaying heavier tiny dress seen previously on Enne.
She can carry it a bit better.
 Lately I have been inspired by Alice in Wonderland a lot. May be partly because of Mai, but I have had this plan of making a themeshoot with this theme for a longer time. Haven't got around doing something for it. But now it seems I have allocated characters for my dollies and some outfits are slowly coming together. So later during the summer there might actually be some pictures.. and dresses to that regard.

Next week is for building the table display for Dolliverse and seeing through the dresses, skirts and all the other stuff. Possibly some quick pictures of that will be up later :3
Thank you for dropping by!~
Tsuki





No comments:

Post a Comment