Friday, June 28, 2013

Tsukifly Mix&Match and headpieces

I have been inspired lately.
Unfortunately I have currently no access to any sewing machine so everything must be done by hand.
This takes time and effort, however, I consider the pieces made by hand as good in quality as those done by sewing machine. Very old fashioned ways, but that was how it was done before sewing machines.

Some of the new designs have been added to the store.
Recently my good friend featured Tsukifly's Storenvy shop in her blog. Thank you!
Please take a look, also for cute giveaways.
Her blog is named Caketown ~

She was also the one to introduce me Storenvy. I have been greatly inspired by the whole thing although I am still a bit unsure how the whole thing will start to work in the long run. Something that I have to see during longer period of time.

I was asked to do some Mix&Match with Tsukifly clothing. As I now consider I have enough stock around to try them on I also discovered that the skirts made in SD/SD13 size do fit nicely also on Supergem girls. Luella (Soom MD Cuprit) is wearing all possibly by me. The flower headpiece was done today, the choker has been listed for sale and the skirt and top will be there at some point. It is challenging for me to get whole pictures to function. I prefer close-ups. But my point here was that all the pieces can be worn together and are thus quite functional in my opinion.
Tsukifly clothing together - Mix&Match
Headband, choker, black top and knee-length skirt by Tsukifly label

Headpieces - Today's project
Well, not all were done today, as the first picture shows previously made pin with a beaded dragonfly and flower details. I just needed to get proper pictures of it. Had not done that yet. Luella is also wearing the black choker for the pictures so I got that one pictured as well. Happy about that.

Beaded dragonfly headpiece - Black choker

 Okay, these two headpieces were the ones I made today. I wanted something with a summer touch to it. Lace was used for the band itself with nice (and big!) flower details. I also love things that hang and therefore both of the pieces have something hanging from them. The other more than the other :) The pink one has a small pink ribbon and plain gold ring details, not really visible in the picture though (sorry!). The blue one had Alice in Wonderland white rabbit, chair and playing card attached on the other side while the other side has a spoon and a clock details. More of a theme headpiece.
New headpieces pictured together.
Pink headpiece on Luella.
 
Blue headpiece on Luella.
I don't know about you, but I am complete fan of these headpieces.
It is likely that I will do some other colors and designs similar to these.
I also welcome commissions if there are any specific color combinations/designs you would like to see.
Always open to try out everything new.
~ Tsuki

No comments:

Post a Comment