Monday, June 24, 2013

Tsukifly has a store~!

I must say I did not plan to set up a store so quickly.
However, I concluded it would be easier to keep track of what I have in stock and what I would like to make next. Some variety in products will be achieved through this, I hope.

The Store can be found from: http://tsukifly.storenvy.com/
I will try to keep it as updated as possible. Most of the stock I have available ready  to be shipped are now there. The blog as well as the story are still to be made more user friendly. I will be doing the work when I have time. Please enjoy~

New products include underwears!~
I heard they might be wanted so I wanted to try and make some.
This is a set offered at the shop, includes both top and panties pictured. Size is SD, but I plan to try some in MSD as well. Later also MNF size if I am able to get my hands on a model.
Navy blue SD underwear set
 I am very pleased how Supergem bra turned out. The color is not exactly what my girl would wear but then again they were made out of curiosity. Personally I love how the details came out.
Fitted pink bra for Supergems
I also had some cute leftover stuff to make some necklaces. I still have plans for several others but they have to wait a little until I have more time to think about them.
Also a cute Lollipop/ribbon necklace. Have to have some accessories as well.
Overall a lot of work for one day. I think I have earned my break. Please keep checking back.
~ Tsuki


No comments:

Post a Comment