Saturday, June 15, 2013

Big day tomorrow!

I have been working on the remaining stuff for the table set-up.
Dolliverse will be tomorrow! 16th June, 2013~!
There will be a whole table set for sale, kind of special one, Alice themed by a chinese artist DD-Anne.
Necklace stuffs also arrived so I was able to make some new designs :3
(See a teaser below.. )
So many amazing stuff. I totally love Etsy ~
We had a temporary background problem, but luckily we figured out a solution.
Tomorrow it will be seen whether that will work in practice.
 
I have also painted some mannequins, even made a wire stand for one.
Going to do similar ones for the others, but for now they just have to stand in some other way.
I really love how they display the clothes though.
 
People just shouldn't be afraid to also buy the dresses on the mannequins as well as on hangers. Nobody will ruin my table set-up by doing that, they are there to find new homes and bring happiness for dolls and owners who buy them :3
I am excited to see how these designs will be received by the people.
Tomorrow I shall finally see.

A teaser how necklaces will be displayed and what might be available at our Dolliverse table.
 
Finally, I had some serious problems to be able to fit everything in my suit case.
Setting up a table requires a lot of additional stuff on top of all the sales stuff and stock I have.
Whoah. Somehow I got all packed up. For now. Only my camera remains... And I seriously want that with me as well..!
I just have to fit it somewhere else..
 

If you are around Utrech, The Netherlands tomorrow there is Dolliverse to visit!
I hope to have some news and table pictures later, provided that I get the camera with me.
Thank you for reading~
~Tsuki

No comments:

Post a Comment