Saturday, June 22, 2013

New design and a pullip dress

Dolliverse has gone and other things have been in my mind.
My lovely suitcases.
White one for Alina (CP Juri '05) and pink/flower one for Vanamo and Hisa
Also found cute pastilles. 
My dear friend went back to China and I am also leaving the Netherlands for a while to do my internship.
I am hoping to have access to sewing machine and my extensive fabric collection better when I get back home home. I suspect I might feel like opening a treasure chest or something~

At least now I have some pictures to share.
The suitcases I chose from our table at Dolliverse to be used for some dolly photos later. Absolutely love their details. There is also a hot air balloon necklace thing shown on one of the suitcases. That is going to be a necklace for either Hisa or Vanamo. Will see who will claim it once I get it done.

As said in my previous post there would have been more demand for pullip sized dresses.
I decided to test one as my dear friend was kind enough to provide me one extra body as a model.
Poor thing is headless, not really an ideal model but still, the dress can be shown :3
The light blue Pullip dress shown above is currently for sale: 17 Euros +  shipping
 

My lovely Luella (Soom MD Cuprit) is modeling a new lace tie back top.
Etsy fabrics which I will use later for dresses
Too dark for her style, but this was made to be offered for sale.
I think I like the design though. Also love the details through laces and ribbons (there are two at the back, as well as nother detail as there is only one snap fastener). I am fan of my own things~

I got loads of new fabrics and ribbons.
My lovely friend contributed a lot - Thank you sweetie

I had also placed an Etsy order for some new fabrics. They arrived this week and are absolutely lovely. Have to wait a bit till I get around doing something with them but they are so nice to look at. Keep it as a glimpse of what might be used for future designs.

Black lace tie back top.

I must say I was very happy to receive a commission work for one of my dress designs.
I will be updating picture of the finished product once that has been done.
As for the designs I can do them in different sizes if there is interest.

I am going to update commission/general infos and such later on. I have been considering whether to open an Etsy shop of my own. However, so far I don't have enough courage or time for that. Would need to do some better picture taking.

Maybe later then. For now I will just enjoy using all these new fabrics and surfing Etsy for new things (there can never be enough)..

~Tsuki
  

No comments:

Post a Comment