Monday, June 17, 2013

Dolliverse 2013

So, yesterday I attended to Dolliverse 2013, a wonderful dolly event here in the Netherlands.
Met a lot of wonderful people and a special thanks to all those who liked my dresses and bought them.
 
Last time I had issues as I had very little time to prepare and very little to sell.
Now I had more which is why it took so long to get the stand up.
All those price tags...
I feel I was right to make tiny dresses as there were many tinies to  try them out.
However, I did notice that more Pullip sized clothing would have been needed.
Both dresses I had in Pullip size were sold.
There is something for me to consider for the next time I hope.
So, a list to remind me later.
 
To do better next time:
- Stand display planning
- Pullip sized clothing
- MSD sized clothing
 
Mai - DD-Anne March Hare is searching for a new home, she was also on display at the table.
Thus, it was not only the clothing but also DD-Anne table set and her, which made half of the display for this time.
 
Overall I am very pleased how the day went.
Now I will post some of the remaining stock to Den of Angels for sale.
The actual sales post can be viewed here:
 
Some pictures from yesterday as well. To share my excitement of the day.
My Hisa ( the one standing) and her twin sister Himawari were the cuties of our table

My attempt to take a picture of the stand itself..

A closer picture of the Tsukifly side of the table (as I shared my table with my friend).
 
My next plans are to work on some Alice in Wonderland themed dress sets.
I have plans for at least a girly white rabbit outfit set - So far I have half finished with a hat.
Also I need to plan a Cheshire outfit. Each of my girls is to take on a character from Alice in a photoshoot.
Once I get there someday. Of course would be awesome to make all the outfits for them myself under Tsukifly.
That is something to try at least.
So yes, that is all for now.
 
~ Tsuki


2 comments:

  1. Hey miss Tsuki ^^
    This is Tsu, we've met on the Dolliverse convention yesterday! (here's a picture of the dolls I had with me, so you know who I am: http://www.flickr.com/photos/58332578@N03/8688753613/ and http://www.flickr.com/photos/58332578@N03/8648448749/ )

    I am writing you because I wanted to commission one of your beautiful dresses in MSD size. This is the one: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-XRiUwu3Dby4/UYZd5X_NpSI/AAAAAAAAABQ/aw0mj1bROAs/s1600/Image3.png

    please let me know what kind of information you need from me. ^^~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ^^
      Lovely day to you.
      I am sorry I didn't have the one you wanted in a suitable size. So very happy I can make you one like this :)
      I added you as a contact through flickr, might be more suitable to do further discussion concerning the measurements there ^^~
      I checked all my fabrics and I do have enough to finish one more dress in this design. I will contact you soon.
      Thank you for the commission!

      Delete