Friday, May 17, 2013

Velvet dress and beads

Hello again ~!
It has been raining this week. Not very inspired about that fact, but fresh air is good.
I have been busy completing some other things for a while.
In any case new creations are always in my mind - more or less.
 
While studying and having very limited access to any sewing machine my bigger projects have to wait.
Thus, majority of the dresses and other clothes will be in tiny size. Or it seems so!
If there is any size in particular that would spark an interest I would love to take suggestions :3
 
Now I wanted to make some jewellery to go with the other things.
Personally I love keys so key theme was a natural choice.
 
All three options will be available at Dolliverse.
Previously I have also made animals and jewellery out of beads.
A while back I found some beads from my boxes and I wanted to make use of them as well.
Small companions for your dolls (beaded spiders and dragonflies!) or  a flowery headpiece to choose from. 
 
 
Finally, as can be seen this velvet dress and beads don't go together although the headline would like to suggest so.
I could not resist buying this velvet fabric.
Not very fun sewing it by hand, but all done and quite happy with the outcome.
Still thinking to add something to the collar, kind of feels like it is missing something..
 
Velvet dress in tiny size w/ lace collar
 I will be back with some new updates after a week or so.
Have to do some travelling in between without proper access to internet (but a sewing machine instead!).
 
 Thank you for reading.
~ Tsuki

No comments:

Post a Comment