Friday, May 10, 2013

A tiny dose of tiny dresses

My little Enne (Soom R.Picro) has been my 'fashion victim' for the whole week.
That means she has been there to model my newest creations in tiny size.
 
I decided it was time to try and make few longer dresses.
For both of these dresses I have used similar design, even similar fabric.
Only the color of the fabrics and used laces/ribbons are different.
Yellow&orange dress has an accompanying headdress although not shown well in the photo.
Orange&Yellow long dress w/ headdress
Long pink dress
These two longer dresses will be up for sale.
I believe only these two will be offered for now. The rest are likely to be knee-lenght.

Knee-lenght dress made out of japanese sakura/ribbon fabric.
That blue knee-lenght dress is my personal favorite from this week. I am a fan of that japanese sakura/ribbon fabric so naturally I like everything made out of it (previously I made longer dress in SD size).
Seems to be a bit too flowery for Enne though.
 
In addition I also made one another knee-lenght dress. From the same pink bunny fabric as the above longer dress.
Only that this time I paid more attention to the back side of the dress rather than the front of it (it has very modest buttons only). Some ribbons and laces to decorate the skirt part. 
 
Back of a knee-lenght pink dress.
 Now my plans are to gather up older stuff, try out some knee-lenght dresses with lace fabrics and build up some more stock for sale. So far I am pretty pleased with all the dresses and other things I have, but I wish to be able to offer even more variety of different products.
 
~Tsuki
 

No comments:

Post a Comment