Sunday, May 5, 2013

New creations

It seems I have been very active lately.
Have to make the stuff when you have an inspiration to do so.
At least now I feel I have some lovely dresses and other things to sell.
Selection of bunny hats in varying sizes: Tiny, SD, MSD, Pullip
There will be six of them (red one not pictured) for sale.
 
SD sized dress w/bunny headdress. Matching set in Tiny size.

 I haven't yet been able to decide who to bring as my model alongside some mannequins to display some of the dresses. Hisa (Volks Lorina) would be the obvious candidate though :) Also considering Enne (my Soom R.Picro) for she is small enough not to take up too much space. 

Again more decisions. But those are about display itself and can wait for a while now. As can be seen this post is mainly to update and show some pictures of what is to come. These has been made so far.
 
I have some old stock I will be bringing up as well, attach labels on them.
 
Down below you will also see a Soom top I made today.
Overall I am pretty pleased how it turned out. The fabric was a bit of a challenge. Had all those nice patterns I wanted to bring forth. Love the fabric and I also got to use some of those nice buttons I previously bought.
 
That is all for now, catch you later!
~ Tsuki


Soom sized top I made today.

2 comments:

  1. D'aw, the hoodies are so cute *o*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^^!
      I hope they will be liked by customers as well~

      Delete