Saturday, May 4, 2013

Establishment of the label Tsukifly

Hello there,
This is my first post in this blog.
Thus, impossible to keep it short, apologies if you thought this isn't going to take long.

Tsukifly clothing label is now

Tiny size dress w/bunny headdress and armband.
officially around. I am aware there are some clothing I have previously made, which unfortunately won't have the newly established label name. They should be considered as unique pre-Tsukifly pieces if identified so. Maybe I will go through my archieves to see if I have any pictures of those to share.

Plan was:
To decide a name under which I will make my doll sized clothing. (consideration, planning... too many years, too many options..) until recently I just made it. With a little help from my lovely friend (you know who you are~). From now on I hope to keep track how the label and clothing will develop :)

1st target:
My first official target with my new label will be Dolliverse 2013, June 16th, The Netherlands. Most of the clothing that I am working on at the moment (including their new cute clothing labels!) will be for sale there.
Make sure to drop by if you are around ^^!

Longer SD sized skirts and a glimpse
of those cute clothing labels.

    For these new clothes I have used wonderful japanese fabrics. I love how they catch light and how their colors are so vivid. First batch of Tsukifly clothing labels also arrived yesterday~ My first order through Etsy and I must say I am very much pleased how they turned out. I have also paid attention to available sizes. Trying to provide some variation there.
 


I will most likely offer some of the pieces and new ones for sale in Den of Angels at a later stage. For now, working for Dolliverse.
More pictures of what will be around for sale will be updated here so keep checking back!~ ^^

~Tsuki


No comments:

Post a Comment