Monday, November 11, 2013

Tsukifly headpieces

I have been planning to write this for a while now.
Past week was productive as I got a real boost to make some new headpieces.
The previous ones were well received so I wanted to make some more.

These pictured here are all SD/SG sized ones, but there are few coming in tiny size when I get proper pictures of them.
Two headpieces with lace bands.
 
For some reason I like to have a bit ornate feeling in my headpieces, thus I wish to add a lot of flowers.
These are rather detailed in that sense. More small flowers to give details, even some glitter.



Finally I just need to show off my lovely model. She is Soom Sweet Witch in Grey skin tone. Sheri is her name. Currently I am travelling between two places while she needs to stay in one place. I miss her already, but at least I got few pictures to look at while being away. Her dreamy look is so lovely.

Sheri and a glimpse of one of the headpieces.

Currently working on:
- A candy pullip dress commission
- Tiny headpieces (x2)
- SD skirt (Macarons fabric)
- Jewellery pieces
 
The things mentioned on the list above are hopefully around sometime soon depending how I have time to complete them.
Keep checking back!
~ Tsuki

No comments:

Post a Comment