Monday, October 28, 2013

Oriental style

This weekend was productive.
I got lots of new ideas and I was also able to finish some of the products I have been working on for a longer time (longer time because I haven't had time to finish them..).

List of currently on-going/nearly finished products:
*Knee-length SD skirt (pinkish macarons fabric)
*Yo-SD/Tiny tulle dress (black/pink/orange/red)
*Commission pullip dres (candy themed)

Model: Iituheika's Ama [Soom Migma (LV)]

I am especially proud of this one dress I finally finished during the weekend.

The Oriental styled dress is made to fit Soom Supergem sized girls. Ribbon to tie it around the neck + snap fasteners at the back. A lovely flower/bead details in front and a long furry skirt which I personally love. The dress will come with a headpiece shown in the photos. The headpiece has flower/bead details to with matching colors with the upper part of the dress.
I hope the dress will be well received.

I am having lots of fun with my new dress designs etc. but my own dolls would need time and some consideration as well as style changes. I recently made a Licht wig order to get some new styles for my girls.

Also eargerly waiting for snow to come. Probably won't happen for a while but maybe next month? This week I have heard news of huge storm..



No comments:

Post a Comment