Monday, October 21, 2013

First snow and feeling of frost

Its been a while again. My apologies for that.
I haven't been able to take many pictures due to some difficulties with my camera.
Considering to update it to something smaller and more convinient although my Canon 400D has served me well.

Last week I was granted a small autumn holiday. While I was greatful for that I decided to work on some new Tsukifly designs. One long Supergem dress is waiting to be finished (I must say its a bit different from my previous designs). There is also one Yo-sd dress. Two MNF/Unoa sized corset tops were also almost finished. One SD sized knee-length skirt is around as well. Most of these pieces need snap fasteners and some small finishing details.

Tsukifly set suggestion:
One of the last bigger headpieces (there were three bigger ones and one with smaller flowers) is still around so I decided to try it out with one of the new dresses. The Paris themed dress, not properly pictures in my previous blogpost was selected.

My dear friend took a lovely picture of the dress on one of her dolls. The two parts of the set are both for sale.
The dress is pictures here with a longer petticoat which is unfortunately not included with the dress.
However, it is shown here how an underskirt can create a nice extra lift for the whole dress.
Both the dress and the headdress can be found from Tsukifly store~

Model: Ceylon
Please see my friend's Flickr: Iituheika's Flickr photostream
One commissioned pullip dress is around my table now. It is going to be a candy themed thing. Just to reveal something about it until its ready to be shared. I have some issues how to create frosting so we will see if that works out...

Oh, you are probably wondering about the title of this entry. During my autumn holiday in Northern Finland we got first snow, frost and minus degrees. I didn't spend much time outside, but still, the air is quite nice when its cold. Somehow fresh but different than what you get after rain. Hard to explain really..

My doll crew is also experiencing some 'cleansing' so to say.
I have the feeling I have too many around so I am selling some of my lovely ones on DoA. They are not getting enough attention or I am just not bonding with them the way I hoped.

Almost all the newest ones are going to have to go. These include DD-Anne March Hare, Soom Sweet Witch OE head, Soom Ai (see previous blogpost), and Noble Dolls Valentine Raspberry in Dark tan. As said I feel I need to consider a little what I want from my dolls.

I have a story around my dolls. Unless they become a solid part of it they are in danger to be up for adoption (sometimes even quite fast). Currently I am looking for a MNF model though. I was hoping Raspberry would have worked for that but nope. She is too special for my taste if I may say so. I am hoping all the above mentioned dollies find their new loving homes soon.


Noble Dolls Valentine Raspberry (Dark Tan) up for adoption.
You can see a glimpse of the other corset top here as well.
Please keep checking back for new updates once I have finished those I am currently working on.
~ Tsuki

No comments:

Post a Comment