Sunday, October 6, 2013

Lovely autumn and Tiny/MSD/SD stuff

I should learn to be quiet about estimations regarding schedule as I do not seem to be able to keep them.
But! Now I do have more news to write about. That, I hope, will compensate a little.

First I must comment the lovely autumn here in Finland.
All the colors! Its getting darker and colder though. A minor minus side to all the glory.
Something autumn inspired for sale
I have been waiting for a nice weather to go out and take photographs.
So far no luck, I have been sitting at work during those days I have seen such a weather. There should still be some time before the colors fade for the winter.

I found some autumn colored flowery stuffs from which I have made some headpieces previously. These were more varied and nicely colored.
Made a wreath out of them as seen in the pictures.
It is first one in Yo-SD/MSD size. Possibly there will be more to come.
At least in this size if not with autumn theme. 
Yo-SD skirt - Pink macarons!
Previously I think I mentioned I had some pieces done or half done. This little Yo-SD skirt made from pinkish macarons fabric was one of those. I am still working on to make a piece under it so that I could properly take pictures of it. It is a skirt up to waist area, with a huge bow tie at the back.

My cute little helper - Soom Ai
 For a while I was without a proper Yo-SD model. Then I discovered this little Soom Ai looking for a new home and decided to try her out. I am a bit difficult with small sized dolls, they don't seem to work for me as good as SDs do. So far this little one has captured me with her innocent look.

I made her a face-up and now she is intently taking part to my sewing processes. More pictures of her can be found from my Flickr. Still undecided about the name.

I had problems with MSD size as well as I didn't have proper model for that sized clothing either. Now I have my Tori [Dollmore Cherry Dream Torrie] around again. Here is one MSD sized tutu dress going for sale. Light colors are not perhaps entirely for Tori, but she can model them okay :3 

 
MSD sized tutu dress for sale (for flat chest MSDs)
Also one SD sized dress. Made from a lovely Paris / France themed fabic I previously found from Etsy. I am in the process of getting proper pictures of it on a doll. All my SD girls are now elsewhere so that has to wait a bit.

SD sized dress for sale.
At least now I can say that I have posted some pictures and that some progress has been made during the weeks I have remained silent. It seems don't have as much free time to dedicate to sewing nor inspiration (I have done some dolly face-ups to balance out with sewing though..) and without time and inspiration the process is quite impossible. I have gone through huge pile of dolly things that need to go for sale and cleaning in my dolly closet will take place at some point.

Thanks for checking back,
~Tsuki


No comments:

Post a Comment