Thursday, November 21, 2013

Yo-SD/Tiny clothing

I believe I promised pictures of the clothing stuffs as well.
Although I had different sized stuff on my list it seems my pictures include only tiny clothing I made.
It seems I have a period to do something for smaller sizes, so I don't think there will be much SD stuff coming in near future. Probably also because I only have my MSD and Tiny around at the moment.

In these pictures you see Nene, Soom Sammi who recently arrived. I was in need of a tiny model and Soom Ai just didn't seem to work for me. Now I have Nene to try out. I have a special head for her as well, but I haven't gotten around doing the face-up for it just yet. It has been raining a lot. Maybe within two weeks time I might be able to do that..

Knee-lengt Yo-SD/Tiny sized dress
 I have no idea what kind of style I would like for her, but she looks nice with this new dress. Button details in front and corset style details with ribbons at the back along with lace. Nice one ~

The same knee-length tiny dress has interesting details at the back..
With ribbon you can adjust it better ~
The color of the fabric suits her pink skin. I believe I have posted this for sale already so please take a look.

I was suppose to proceed and try some patterns I have, but I didn't get there yet. Instead I ended up drawing a new pattern for a simple Yo-SD/Tiny sized yukata. I received some lovely kimono fabrics as well as lots of polkadot fabrics to try out some plans. Now I think I do have enough fabrics to work on for a while. No fabric orders coming to my way. Well, maybe laces and buttons(!), but still.

Other thing I finished already a while ago. A waist high skirt in tiny size. Previously I mentioned something about doing Mix & Match stuff and this was one of those. I also have one simpler one in SD size once I get it fully finished.
Yo-SD/Tiny Mix & Match Macarons fabric skirt
I have various plans to buy wigs and eyes. I want to use them in the pictures as my girls hardly have any extra ones. Its also nice to change the style from time to time. So maybe later there will be pictures with more effort for display purposes. I would love to develop my skills with photographing dolls. I try to take more innovative shots rather than only head/close-ups. Might consider that as one good promise for next year. As for now I am afraid of those many Winter Events coming around... Already have few I need to consider... But enough of that.

As my last thing here I wish to mention that also bunny hats have gained some recognition :3
Received few commissions regarding them and will start working next week.
~ Tsuki

No comments:

Post a Comment