Monday, November 25, 2013

Tiny tiny yukata time

I was travelling during the weekend.
Therefore was not able to complete much, but at least I got something done.
One evening I got a boost to test those new japanese fabrics I previously mentioned. What would be a better way to try them out than to make something useful? Nene was indirectly in need of a Kimono/Yukata so that she would have something for the teaparty shoot I have been planning to do at some point. So, the idea developed into this: 
Yukata and Yo-SD/Tiny headpiece photographed together
The lovely picture here is taken by my friend Idaheika. I cannot take many of my own at the moment since I go home too late for there to be any daylight. But! Isn't it lovely how well the yukata goes with the flowery headpiece? New headpieces will be posted for sale at later stage when I get proper pictures of them. They are more simpler in design than those I made out of roses before. So, something new again.

Currently I am working on one commission - An MSD Bunny hat. Other possible commissions include a long satin dress, bra set for supergem and a corset top all in black. As I usually use bright and flowery fabrics (that is what these japanese fabrics are..) it feels different to use dark colors for a change. Previously I used to make a lot of dark clothing for Aya [CP DES], but currently as said, I have moved to these bright flowery fabrics. So, will see how those pieces will turn out. I promise more pictures once these new pieces have been completed. Also, I have been lazy with that SD macarons skirt. Having some issues with Hisa's style although that shouldn't prevent me from finishing that one...

~ Tsuki

No comments:

Post a Comment