Monday, November 18, 2013

Scrapbooking and jewellery

Weekend came and went. All too fast.
As promised I was able to complete a lot during the weekend time while having 'leisure time' for myself'.
I like scrapbooking so I wanted to test whether this kind of book would come out nicely.
It did, in my opinion at least. A bit bigger for Tiny and probably just a right size for an SD sized doll.
Scrapbooking - A tiny book - just a right size for dolls ~!
 I plan to make few more for sale in the future as well. Along with the one pictured here.

I use a lot scrapbooking papers to make all kind of stuff. Also finished few boxes of which I didn't take any pictures. Good for storing little things.


Sometimes magazines are a good place to get inspiration from ~

Tiny-sized butterfly handcuffs
New jewellery designs - SD/MSD/Tiny
Usually I do not buy many magazines or anything. However, there are few publications I like. One of them is Daphne's Diary which has nice little things - DIY stuff and interesting articles from antique markets, places etc. Too bad we don't have something similar in Finland. So, while I have  the chance I enjoy reading this one.

More than  sewing I have had energy to do some smaller things like jewellery and arm cuffs. First batch of jewellery was well received so I wanted to make some more out of the little stuff I had around. New designs can be seen from the picture below. What is also nice is that they are suitable for variety of dolls without looking into their size. Necklace is just longer for smaller dolls :3

In some of my previous entries I mentioned I had done few tiny sized head pieces. Here is one picture of them. I was suppose to take pictures of them on a doll's head as well, but unfortunately I forgot.. Next time..

SD-sized handcuffs were also well received so I wanted to try something similar in tiny size. As I love butterflies and Fireflies it was natural to try something like this. Butterfly themed handcuffs ~ Quite like them myself.

I plan to put them up at the store at later stage, as well as the other things shown in this entry. They were made for sale after all.

Must say I am pretty satisfied when I look at how much things I was able  to finish. In this entry I did not include the clothing stuff which I managed to work on as well. I will save those pictures to be posted later this week.

It seems to be the time for Christmas parties. Not that I have received invitations, but the general mood is there. Dark evening make me feel tired though. There is not much light to take photos either. I only have weekends when I am able to enjoy the whole day.
Such are the winters.

Eagerly waiting for snow to come. Still no sign of that in the way that it would stay on the ground. Too warm still. But I know there will be a time for that. If not sooner I will see it once I go up North. In the Netherlands snow is just a one week phenomenon which messes up everything whereas in Finland its suppose to be nearly half a year occurrence. Quite a difference there.

I hope I was able to provide some pictures of the new things and that they will be well received as well.
 
Please keep checking back for more updates.
Clothing entry is soon to follow although I may already post the items for sale :3
Also, if there is something you are interested in, but its in a wrong size/color please feel free to ask whether its possible to make the kind you would wish for. I do accept commissions occassionally when the time permits.
~ Tsuki

Yo-SD/Tiny sized headpieces. One with more details and one simpler design.


No comments:

Post a Comment