Thursday, November 14, 2013

Fabric news

Just when I made a decision not to buy any new fabrics..
Apparently as soon as you decide not to do something the temptation increases considerably.
So, I ended up ordering some fabrics from Japan just to have a proper stock from which to do stuffs.
Now I cannot really justify any more. Have to start using all the lovely stuff I have gathered.
Some of the new fabrics that are coming...

I cannot quite believe its November already.
Christmas is coming soon. I have been wishing to buy some Christmas theme laces and ribbons, but their usage time is so short in comparison. Although I don't mean to say that Christmas themed clothing shouldn't be used on other times as well, especially when they are lovely.

My point is that I think I will try to keep away from totally Christmas themed clothing (keep such things on commission base only.. So you may ask if interested of course :3) and instead offer new stuffs for Mix & Match.

About my models (my own dolls). MNF Siean Elf face-up is completed and now she would need a body. Then I will have a model for MNF/Unoa sized clothing and hopefully will be able to offer such things at the beginning of next year.

I also feel I have been able to find a tiny that seems to work for me. Soom Sammi she is. Named Nene just recently. Probably will post few pictures of her modelling the tiny skirt + an underskirt I plan to make. Baby pink skin color is interestingly different, which is why I think she might stick around at least longer than other tinies. I admit I do have a difficulty with tiny sized dolls. Small as they are.. and I prefer more mature girls.. So lets keep fingers crossed for Nene.

For the coming weekend I have plans to complete / make this and that so I hope I have some pictures to share after those few days of intensive sewing. So please keep checking back.

HINT: There might also be a small giveaway of some of the old clothing stock I have around but as I have not done giveaways before this still needs some planning. There is no guarantee such will happen in time for Christmas but that will be seen. Other possible option is a random clothing gift for all those who buy during December...
Oh the plans! And I have to get some nice paper...

~Tsuki

No comments:

Post a Comment