Friday, June 27, 2014

Wrapping up

Few days until Dolliverse.
I must say I am excited and I do hope my products will be liked.
In addition I have tried to focus on this garden theme, having a lot of flower / butterfly / dragonfly related items. A small set up will be around the table as well. Currently working on it. Finishing touches.
Moreover, the Tsukifly Pullip custom has now been finished, named and boxed up. She will come with a full Tsukifly outfit, wig and face-up. I have also a box and a bag to give where she will be safe during travel.

Tsukifly 'Sarinna' Pullip Custom
Up for Adoption at Dolliverse
Two more Tsukifly Pullip dresses were finished.
Additionally I finished one more yo-sd/tiny babydoll tulle dress, modeled here by Mina. This year I have not only more dresses but also accessories. In my previous post those new headdresses were shown and here we have white lace chokers with additional details or without. Futhermore, there will be hairpieces, necklaces and such available as well.

My dear friend supplied me with a lovely suitcase for the table which I am going to use to display all the various second hand wigs we have available. I can assure you. There will be more than 20 different wigs available. In several sizes varying from tiny size to SD/Pullip sizes. And what else? A lot of second-hand doll clothing as well, shoes and such.  
White lace chokers - different designs
SD/Supergem size
Tiny/Yo-SD babydoll tulle dress
So, I hope to see you at Dolliverse on this coming Sunday! 
This year I even have small cards to hand out - not too many, but better than nothing right ~
Now I should have a test run on the set-up. Whether it works the way I hope it does.



No comments:

Post a Comment