Friday, June 13, 2014

Pair of new dresses

I have had huge stress over school lately.
Haven't had much time to think anything else.
New dresses - MSD and Tiny sizes for Dolliverse
Baby Pink Skin Soom Sammi will be
available for adoption at Dolliverse as well.
Now I seem to get more time for myself when most of the pressing matters have been done away.
Preparation for Dolliverse among other things.
I have been active in DoA posting a lot of stuff for sale which will be coming along to Dolliverse as well.

Here you can see a glimpse of two new dresses, out of japanese white/light blue dragonfly fabric, which will be at Dolliverse. One is Tiny sized baby doll -styled dress, another in MSD size with slight differences. This MSD dress is made to fit an MSD with more bust so I am trying to answer the demand here.

I was afraid I wouldn't have time to complete many Pullip sized dresses, but it appears I might have made some progress so there will be some available. Mostly layer dresses with different fabric designs :)

My Aileendoll Camellia arrived this week.
I was going to sell this wig but it looks rather cute on her...
Oh Mina! She has her own mind, different from my plans...


So what will be available at my table at Dolliverse?
Dolls - Soom Beauty, Soom Sammi, Luts Juri '05 head, Luts Kid delf Event head and Fairyland MNF Juri 2013 head up for adoption
Clothing - Pullip, Tiny, MSD, SD, Supergem - lots of different designs, some new things. Pullip dresses are all OOAK and won't be offered again.
Jewellery - different designs
Accessories - Props and other stuff for your dolls to use in various photoshoots
A Pullip custom - complete with face-up, Leeke wig, Tsukifly dress-set
Second-hand doll stuff - outfits (Volks, Dollheart etc.), wigs, eyes - all in various sizes

Yush, something listed to give you a hint. So do not miss Dolliverse on 29th June, 2014!

I hope to update at least once before the event, maybe pictures of the Pullip dresses / custom?
~Tsuki

No comments:

Post a Comment