Sunday, June 22, 2014

On the brink of Dolliverse

One week to go! Dolliverse will be next Sunday!
I have been more than busy preparing various things, putting up tags, finishing up different things, planning on the possible display etc. Hardly have had time to think about taking pictures in between but managed to get some at least. Mina (Aileendoll Camellia) got her style right with a new set of eyes and a Licht wig.
Little helper Mina w/ suitcases for Dolliverse

Here she is with some suitcases that I will have for sale at Dolliverse. Leather suitcases we already had last year but this year I will also have two tin suitcases w/leather straps - something new as I wish to see which ones are preferred. The pink lace dress on Mina will also be available.
Pullip sized layered dresses for Dolliverse

Moreover, I saw that there was demand for Pullip sized dresses (last year's observation) and thus I have prepared something to that end. Several pullip sized dresses will be available. At least I can promise there are more designs than last year (regret I had only two available). This year the amount is more close to 10 I believe. Additionally there will be accessories sold separately. Headpieces, chokers etc. so people have a possibility to built up their own combination of the available pieces if they so wish. Mix and Match to your own liking if I can say so. Should I remind that the best ones are likely to go first? ^-^

Two flowery Tsukifly headpieces available at Dolliverse

No comments:

Post a Comment