Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Greetings from Dolliverse 2014

This year's Dolliverse is now over. 
An amazing experience. I had wonderful time and moreover a wonderful driver who took very good care of me. I don't think the experience would have been as wonderful without him!
There was a lot to see around our tables. This year my dear friend was unable to attend herself so I was the sole person minding the two tables. It was an experience. And a busy one! 
Tsukifly & Hime*Hime table - seems to have a lot of things..
A big thank you for everybody who bought my creations

I am very happy that many of you remembered me from last year. I was very happy to see my creations on your dolls as well! For this year I even had some cards to hand over. Nothing much, but the blog address was there at least. Furthermore it was wonderful to hear your comments! Not only regarding my products but about the table set up and everything as well~! 

Comments give me renewed confidence for the future. They also give me hints what you would like to see next time. I was asked several times whether I will be there again next year. Well, I will try of course, but since I have some major changes coming (graduation!) circumstances may change. Please keep checking back - I am sure to write about my plans later on.

This cute girl visited my table.
Along she had two smallest BJDs I have ever seen.
Last year there were more Pullip people around. This year MSD size would have been most preferred so for the next time I must stock up on that one. MSD seems to be a bit tricky for me, my MSD model being elsewhere for the most of the time. 
  
If there is any size you would like to see available please feel free to let me know, I will see what I  can do :)
Overall I got the feeling that Dolliverse was more international as many dollmakers were present as well. The only thing I regret is not to have time to check all of them more closely! Otherwise I am very happy how it all went.

I was especially glad to briefly see DD-Anne and her lovely dolls. I have been checking her Flickr regularly for updates regarding Alice in Underland Chapter 5. She is making a queen ~ The size of the queen is intriquing. Additionally, now that I have seen the queen in person I think the sculpting is even more detailed than I imagined.
DD-Anne's Fairygarden ~
A saw her new Queen which seems lovely.
The size especially appeals to me..

Now I am looking to sort out the remaining Tsukifly items, take some new pictures, update the store and such.

Love the tan skin! 
What is coming next? I may give a small hint that as a Dollfie Dream fan I have been wishing to bring one home with a new Volks DDS body. If I succeed in getting her then I presume there will be DD sized clothing coming available sometime in near future. Nothing much different to SD size, only their waist is more narrow. I might have few more adventurous dress set designs in mind...

What I would like to try is to make something for Cerisedolls. I like their body shape. Another such would be Leekeworld A or B bodies, the newest ones. I really liked Leekeworld's new fairy ~

I believe this suffice as a little account about this year's Dolliverse. I am looking forward to next year as I would love to come. Would prefer a more central location though, if the travel is going to be a long one, it may be difficult to reach. I will look into it. Thank you for your support and interest towards Tsukifly!~
Please keep checking back here as well. Next entry is likely to be somewhat different. Will be about DDS body and if I feel confident I might provide a tutorial on how to assemble one ~

No comments:

Post a Comment