Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New year - new plans

Collage of fireworks 2014
Happy New Year for everybody!
I had a chance of testing my camera when the year changed. I rather like the pictures I got.
 
During my Christmas Holiday I had time to try something new. Rather pinkish theme, later something else.
First up few lace bras for SD girls. Two petticoats as well.

Pink Lace bra for SD girls.
Two different designs. 1 piece of each. Snap fasteners at the back.
 One of my dolls was suppose to have all pink outfit and thus all this pink theme. Lace bra, petticoats.. Yes.. But this wasn't the end of it. There is also satin/organza skirt dream with few candy details and such. It is not quite finished yet so no pictures yet. Should finish it next week..
Pink petticoats - satin waist piece, elastic band enables them to fit variety of SD sized dolls.
Majority of my time went into finishing two bigger commissions - that MSD set with a complete underwear set and changes to that white satin dress I previously posted. Completed Super Gem black underwear set and black corset top.


 
Just for my own track keeping - Other things I made:
Inspired by origami cranes I made a mobile out of them. Why origami, it might have something to do with the fact that  I got some lovely Kiki's Delivery Service themed origami papers. Also tried out how to make an origami lily, the paper was handmade.. a bit too thick for the lily to keep its shape properly.. Made a kind of storage pocket for a tablet for there was no right sized one in the store. Also tried ambiously to make a box for my camera.. that however, didn't turn out too well.. I am concerned it won't protect it very well.. I will try to take few pictures and post some evidence of these other things.

Maybe Tsukifly blog should turn into a handycraft blog and not just a dolly clothing blog? What do you think?
Thanks for reading and I will be back with more photos. 
~ Tsuki

No comments:

Post a Comment