Monday, January 20, 2014

Mix & Match & Hot air balloon

It is snowing outside.
 Rather cold with proper degrees (around -15 celsius during the weekend..)
I haven't been feeling inspired to touch the sewing machine but I went through some older creations.
One necklace - hot air balloon was found, I don't think I have taken pictures or posted it anywhere just yet.
I will correct that. A new picture of the Mix & Match experiment as well.
Discovered I have some amazing fabrics, should just get around doing something out of them.

One example how different Tsukifly clothes go together.
A skirt with high waist and pink Candy corset for Supergem.
Pictured on Soom Migma.
 I updated some info and pictures in the Store. I should do some cleaning and make new pictures as some are not too good in showing details or are too dark otherwise. That goes on my list, but although I would like to get that done sooner rather than later it might take considerable time before I have energy/time to do anything.. Have to have plans, right?

Hot air balloon necklace
Now that I don't feel I want to touch the sewing machine that much I concentrate on other things. Like this necklace, flower head bands etc. Small additional stuffs. I am also knitting a Human sized scarf which I am planning to offer for sale as well. Something different and an attempt to expand the size/product base I am offering. I must admit though, anything in human size takes longer time and will be offered only occassionally.

Anyway, please keep checking back for a warm hand knitted scarf pictures :)
Not to mention a supergem skirt/dress thing I am working on (still haven't decided which one it will be..)
~Tsuki

No comments:

Post a Comment