Monday, January 13, 2014

Pink candy dreams

13 days since the new year started.
I have been busy with lots of things, but occassionally been able to spare some time for handycrafts.
I try to keep a little distance to sewing as I did so much before Christmas.

What I have finished now:
*Knitted a scarf - light blue and silver coloured. Even though it is not Dolly sized I have been considering I might offer few things in Human size as well. I started knitting another one - light blue violet which is narrow version of the other one. Pictures later.

*Origami cranes ~

*Bunch of flower headbands, tiny/MSD/SD sized. I will post them to the shop later as well. Please see below for few designs. Flower wreath is something of an experiment.

*Finished a skirt in SD/SD13 size. Candy pink with satin and organza layers, few Candy details and glass beads. A bit heavier for a doll to wear but bunch of details to look at.

Candy Dream skirt - SD/SD13 size
Flower Wreath - pink, white and violet paper flowers and berriers

Nene modelling one of the blueberry headbands.
Two designs were made. Goes well with the Dollheart dress she is wearing.
I will be updating more pictures soon. Please check the store for new headbands and other clothing!~
Few tiny dresses are waiting to be finished. I am in desperate need of proper models and pictures of the clothing..
The snow finally came to Finland. Therefore more light is reflected during the day. Better for the pictures.
My apologies for the poor quality of the pictures before Christmas. Things should be better from now on ~
~Tsuki

No comments:

Post a Comment