Thursday, March 6, 2014

Seeking Inspiration - Taipei De Monde Pinocchio Dollfair

I think I have mentioned something of my lack of inspiration in relation to sewing in my previous posts.
Well, in order to tackle this and get some time off I was finally able to use the invitation from my dear friend Irene (check her blog Caketown). This was my first Asia trip and I was totally amazed by several things. I learned so much and got new friends of which I am very happy as well :)!

One of  the highlights of the trip was the additional trip to Taipei, Taiwan.
This was during the weeked when De Monde Pinocchio Dollfair also was held.
My first Asian dollfair ~
People were so friendly and I saw many dolls I haven't seen in real life.
Not to mention all those gorgeous outfits, styling, set-ups etc.
I must admit I took way too many pictures.
Best of them (45) can be found my Flickr.
Here are some of my favourites as well.
To color up this blog entry.


Gorgeous uniforms and boys ~





Volks Belldandy ~ She has soft expression 


If I didn't have my Vanamo (Kurumi)
I would definedly fall for this girl *-*

I hope you enjoyed my little different kind of entry after a month's silence. Now you have a better idea why was that. Travelling still takes time, so that other things may be momentarily forgotten. Or not forgotten but I was completely unable to perform as I didn't have my computer with me. Back at home in the Netherlands again. We shall see what happens. There are plans that I might go to Dolliverse again this year. Just maybe :)

Fabrics and laces from Taipei ~
I finish with this picture of the fabrics I got from Taiwan. Few japanese ones, flowers and laces ~
I hope to have inspiration to start something new and use them. Also have designs for underwear sets and some MSD clothing. I have to reveal I am waiting for an order from LUTS.. will see when that comes..
Thank you for reading ~


No comments:

Post a Comment