Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Flower power

Large portions of my time are devoted to studying at the moment.
That fact is decreasing the time I have available to do anything else and it appears to show,
However, I haven't entirely forgotten everything.
Just a small study hiatus if you like.

I vaguely remember that I mentioned something about Taiwan.
Yes. That is still in planning. All the completed pieces are going but I do have plans for few new ones provided I do indeed have time to complete those sketches before the goods have to be shipped on their way to be in time.

Largely because of the lack of materials I haven't been able to complete much. My dear friend decided to remedy the situation a little. I received a lovely package from China just today ~!
And look what was inside. My room has been invaded by flowers now. They seem to be everywhere. But it is good to have materials around to complete some new headbands. 
Foam flowers in several sizes and colours~ 
Size comparison
 I discovered I am still lacking some basic elements to get any headbands done so first to gather a list of everything needed and then off to shopping some small stuffs. That will have to wait till Thursday I am afraid. That trip is likely to take few hours and rather have proper time to find everything in one go.

And Tenrai is grumpy for his place has been invaded by flowers..
While waiting that to happen I am bound to stare these piles of flowers. Whoah! Didn't expect there to be so many.

Even Tenrai is perplexed about the amount and the fact that the box he sits is also full of these foam flowers in various sizes. Have to cope with it. Maybe next time I have something to show assuming I get something done out of these ~

2 comments:

  1. My evil plan of flooding the world in pastel flowers is coming to fruition~ muahahha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Truly so. Maybe will have something to show later on ~

      Delete