Friday, April 11, 2014

Lacey Dream dress set

 
Fast update to announce that I am finally starting to get inspired again.
I got very nice fabrics and lace during winter from my trips around the world (China and Finland mainly) and even ended up ordering some from Japan to where I haven't had a chance to go personally just yet.
 
Here is my newest little dress. Lacey Dream for SD/SD13/Supergem* girls.
Just a small introduction that the lower part composes of two layers of white tulle and on top we have a lovely light blue lace. The upper part is polkadot fabric with light blue ribbons, two different laces and beads. Snap fasteners at the back.
 
The fit seems to be better for smaller SD/SD13 bodies but will also go on new Soom Supergem body (picture), which is a bit slimmer than the older one. I hope this will be liked. Would make a nice dress for the table display as well.
Tsukifly Lacey Dream Dress set for SD/SD13/Supergem

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally in love with this dress' design and colors! I think it's your best work so far!! x3

    ReplyDelete