Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Short update

It seems I haven't been able to keep my promise.
While I am still hoovering around without my dear camera I have no means to take proper photos of what I am currently working on. No proper models around either. I feel I cannot "torture" boys to wear girl stuff.

I can tell you though. Or try at least.
First, I am very grateful to my dear friend who has been my support.
Also providing me a proper access to her sewing machine <3

Currently working on a layered tiny dress out of one pinkish macaron fabric. Recently finished one dress (later offered for sale), a bit different style, lovely creamy color, SD-sized. Also made an attempt to make a pair of bloomers for a tiny. Came out pretty well if I may say, have to picture them later as well. I have also drawn some patterns to try out MSD sized dresses once I get Tori (my DM Torrie) around to model for me.

So, pictures maybe there next week as I am going to get my camera this weekend.
Please be patient and keep checking back :3
~ Tsuki

2 comments:

  1. Yay for sewing machine!
    I miss you sweetie ToT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you too ToT
    Seriously working to get pictures and new designs done~
    Sewing machine <3

    ReplyDelete